My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Monday, December 12, 2016

December Daily: Days 6 & 7

i'd forgotten i had these giant manilla tags until i received my order from studio calico (which included a set of giant cork numbers). seeing the cork numbers prompted some memory of them being used like this. 

i think they're pretty bloody cool!


i adhered a photo to the back that shows my daughter looking through my
July Day in the Life mini album

the 'happy' rubber embellishment is from the paislee press mini kit i won.


...and the 'legacy' snap pocket provided the perfect home for the story


then i cut down one of the 6x8 papers and adhered it to the back of the pocket


i was inspired once again from someone in the DD facebook group to stamp the '7' card, but then i remembered i did it back in october for day in the life.
it's so easy to do and it looks so effective!

i just love this pic of my 2 girls and the 'around here december version' digital stamp is just perfect for the photo.


getting there!

3 days at a time.....





1 comment:

mandyb said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the idea of the little pull out tab with journalling